We are members including the leaders and employees of TIS INTEC GROUP, as a member of progressive society with the aim of exceeding the expectations and standards of society, will promise to comply with “The Regulation Action of Group” and Compliance in all aspects.
About AGREX DNP Vietnam
AGREX DNP Vietnam was established by AGREX in 2013 as an offshore base in Hanoi, Vietnam that is a BPO company that develops services centered on Japanese data entry.
By utilizing know-how of AGREX’s BPO and training method combined with a unique form of association, even for those who are not Japanese, they can still entry Japanese data;
We provide the high quality and high-security services that meet Japanese standards.
In April 2020, we had to associate business captial with Dai Nippon Printing Co.,Ltd.
“AGREX DNP Vietnam Company Limited combines the power between Japan and Vietnam, has always been a trusted business partners for many customers, provide high quality service for BPO market especially towards the Japanese market.”
- Develop the youth, enthusiasm and competition about price of Vietnamese labour.
- Achieving Japanese Quality.
- Improve the quality of service and scope of company, pioneering in the market expansion.
- We aim to be an enterprise in which employees are willing to challenge with full of enthusiasm for each target.
BASIC POLICY ABOUT COMPLIANCE OF GROUP
1. Basic attitude
- We by complying with Group regulations and relevant laws applicable in countries and regions, acting in accordance with Group ethics and social norms, will fulfill our social responsibility as an enterprise, aiming to become an ever-evolving enterprise and gaining trust from all relevant parties and stakeholders.
2. Providing service with high quality
- We put ourselves in the position of customers and constantly try to provide the most appropriate services and products to improve the customer satisfaction.
- We build a quality management mechanism in providing products and services, along with enhancing the technical strength to realize the most appropriate and advanced features with the highest quality.
3. Fairness in business activities
- We compete fairly and freely by complying with the law relating to fair competition which apply in countries and regions.
- We deal transactions honestly and fairly, along with improving mutual understanding and trust, try to build a good relationship with partners based on long term vision.
- We are in case of entertainment and gift, will ensure the normal scope of society and not violate the fair competition laws and fair transactions.
- We do not provide benefits such as donations, gifts or entertainment to the leadership positions (including those seen as public servants) of domestic and foreign government organizations, local public authorities and other public institutions to gain nefarious benefits.
- We will, in the case of making charitable donations or donating money to political organizations, will carefully consider the reasonable and necessity of these activities and take appropriate action in accordance with the regulation of company and related laws.
- We manage all assets of company properly, including tangible and intangible assets and use only for business purpose.
- We conduct record and report about financial and accounting fairly and appropriately in accordance with the company’s regulation and relevant laws.
- We always keep the strong attitude and cut off all relationships with anti-social forces that threaten the safety and order of civil society.
4. Relationship with society
- We would like to ensure the accuracy of business information of TIS INTEC GROUP in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and try to promptly and accurately and fairly disclose information to shareholders and investors.
- We do not buy or sell shares of TIS INTEC GROUP, or customers and partners, which use unpublished information and also do not provide this information to other parties.
5. Information management
- We will manage the confidential information of TIS INTEC GROUP, customers and partners appropriately.
- We recognize the importance of keeping personal information confidential, take the actions to protect and use personal information appropriately.
- We recognize the importance of keeping personal information confidential and try to prevent the leak of information.
6. Respect the intellectual property rights
- We protect intellectual property reasonably, including the results of invention achieved through business operations and actively use them.
- We respect and do not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
7. Respect the human rights
- We respect basic human rights in all activities of our business.
- We do not allow to use the child labor or forced labor in all countries and regions.
8. Respect the diversify
- We respect the diversify of: race, nationality, religion, personal beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, age, origin, illness or disability in body and mind, take steps to prevent discrimination unfair treatment at workplace.
9. Maintain the safety working environment
- We comply with the national and regional labor-related laws to create a safe and secure working environment.
- We respect the diversity of employees, create a working environment where each employee has achieved his or her own target at work.
10. Respect the employees
- We respect each other at workplace, create a working environment where employees are encouraged to come up with new idea freely and ready to face with new challenges without fear of failure.
- We always try our best to cultivate ourselves so that we can bring out the best in each person’s abilities.
11. Environmental protection
- We are always interested in protecting the environment, making efforts to save energy, protecting resources and minimizing waste.
- We try to reuse resources and protect biodiversity in the manufacturing business process
12. Social contribution
- We actively contribute to society through working with local communities, participating in charitable activities, contribute to international society or social activities related to environmental protection.
- We try to contribute in solving social problems through our business.
13. Comply with laws and respect customs and cultures of countries and regions
- We understand and respect the customs and cultures of each country and region in which we do business.
- We comply with relevant laws applicable in countries and regions and do not conduct the nefarious transactions.
- The leader of companies of TIS INTEC Group along with being an example in compliance with these regulations, must be thoroughly disseminated many times by activities such as training for all employees (*).
- In case of unreasonable or nefarious acts that violate relevant laws, employees must promptly notify their superiors or notify them through internal notification portal (internal web).
- The companies of TIS INTEC Group, will not be detrimental to the reporting staffs through the internal notification portal (internal web), unless this report is based on malicious intentions such as slander, slander of dignity.
– In the case of violation of this regulation, the Group will promptly investigate the cause and prevent a relapse and if necessary, handle it in accordance with law and company regulations.
(*): Employees including contract employees, temporary employees, dispatched employees, the short-term employees and part time employees, …
- The cancellation and release this regulation are decided by the Board of Directors of TIS Joint Stock Company.
- Department in charge of this regulation is Compliance management Board; Management department, TIS Joint Stock Company.
AGREX DNP VIETNAM CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) handles the personal information of customers and business partners. The Company recognizes the importance of protecting personal information therefore the Company pays due attention to the handling of personal information, strives to protect the personal information of customers, business partners and employees appropriately. We hereby declare that we are a company that protects privacy.
The Company acquires, uses and provides personal information within the scope necessary for the Company’s business activities. Personal information is used only within the scope of the usage objectives agreed to by the person, and takes measures to prevent use beyond the scope of these objectives.
Company will retain the personal information of employees only for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information was collected such as for the purpose of managing human resource or any other requirements by law.
The Company observes laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government, and other norms.
Besides, the Company develops and administers ISO 27001:2013 for the protection of personal information and conducts reviews and improvements on an ongoing basis.
The Company will not transfer data to third Parties other than directed or contracted by its client agreements. We will not sell, rent or lease any of its data subject’s personal data to third parties for their purpose of using.
News & Events
January 4, 2021 News News - Events
June 29, 2020 News
April 17, 2020 News
February 1, 2019 News
October 10, 2019 Events
August 11, 2019 Events
July 30, 2019 Events
March 11, 2019 Events
February 19, 2019 Events
October 13, 2018 Events
September 16, 2018 Events
July 23, 2018 Events
March 8, 2018 Events
January 22, 2018 Events