1. Handling of Personal Data
The processing of personal data in our company is conducted in accordance with the Decree 13/2023/ND-CP on protection of personal data and other Personal Data Protection/Privacy Laws of Viet Nam or region to which our company is required to comply (“Applicable Laws and Regulations” below).
2. Types of Personal Data Obtained by our company
The following is the personal data our company obtains from customers, business partners, partner companies, etc. (Hereafter, “Customer”).
Personal data our company obtains directly from you:
Our company may ask you to provide personal data such as:
- We may ask you to provide information such as Name, address, phone number, email address as you use our company products and services.
- When you interact with our company, we may withhold information such as Name, address, phone number, email address.
Personal data that is automatically recorded on our company websites, etc:
When you use our company Web Services, your personal data may be automatically recorded with detailed usage information, cookies and other tracking technologies.
- When you use our company Web Services, we may obtain your IP address, domain name, browser version, operating system, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, and resources you access.
It is up to you to decide whether or not to provide your personal data to our company.
The following items will be explained individually when we obtain personal data from you.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement under applicable laws and regulations or in contract or to enter into a contract
- Whether there is automated decision-making.
3. Purpose of processing your personal data
Our company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our company Products and Services to Customers
Our company uses personal data to provide its products and services. We also use personal data to respond to customer inquiries and contact them regarding the provision.
- Notification of Changes Related to our company Products and Services
We use your personal data to notify you of changes to our company products and services.
- Optimizing our company Website Content
We use your personal data to ensure that our company website content is displayed in the most effective way on your device. This may include sending personal data to a business partner, supplier or service provider.
- Monitoring specific activities
In order to maintain the quality of our company products and services, we may use your personal data to monitor misconduct and suspected misconduct, investigate potential misconduct, and violations to our company policies and regualtions.
- Legal or regulatory obligations
Our company may treat your personal data as necessary to comply with regulatory requirements under applicable laws and regulations or in consultation with regulatory authorities. This includes disclosing your personal data to third parties, courts or regulators, or law enforcement agencies around the world, in any country or region, in connection with inquiries, lawsuits, investigations, or where disclosure of personal data is mandatory.
4. Legal Basis
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, our company processes your personal data on one of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of contract: We rely on where processing is required for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or where processing is required to take steps in response to your request prior to entering into the contract.
- Consent: We rely on where you agree to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Justifiable Interests: Where required by applicable laws and regulations, reliance may be placed on legitimate interests (or similar legal bases) sought by our company or third parties.In such cases, our company will carefully determine whether our company’s legitimate interests prevail over your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms.
- LEGAL OBLIGATIONS: our company may rely when necessary to comply with regulatory requirements in applicable legislation or for consultation with regulatory authorities.
5. International Transfer of Personal Data
For the processing and storage of personal data, our company may transfer your personal data to other countries or regions. When transferring, we may transfer to countries or regions that have different levels of personal data protection laws than the countries or regions where you live, and even in such cases, our company will protect your personal data as provided in this notice to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected.
In addition, if applicable laws and regulations specify requirements for the international transfer of personal data, we will transfer personal data in accordance with necessary measures.
*If you would like to know more about the safeguards applicable to the international transfer of your personal data, please contact the contact information listed in 11 Contact Us.
Examples of actions required:
- Sufficiency certification: Ensure that the country or territory to which personal data is transferred is recognized by the relevant supervisory authority as having an adequate level of protection.
- Standard contract terms: our company agrees contractually with the company to which you are transferring your personal data to ensure the same level of protection as the source in the country or territory to which your personal data is transferred.
- Obtain your consent: We obtain your express consent for international transfers.
6. Share personal data
Our company may share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Authorities, government agencies (if this is a legitimate claim under relevant laws and regulations)
- Other recipients you agree to share personal data with.
7. Safeguards and storage periods for personal data
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, our company implements physical, technical and organizational safety-management measures to protect our customers’ personal data.
All information provided to our company by you is securely stored on the servers of the AGREX DNP Viet Nam Co.,Ltd or Processor in the Country or Region and is accessed and used in accordance with our company’s security policies and standards.
Our company will store your personal data for a reasonable period of time, for a purpose considered, or in accordance with legal limits set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
For example, our company stores certain transaction information for a certain period of time after the completion of a transaction, as it deems reasonably necessary for purposes such as responding to a complaint. When our company has achieved its processing purpose for the personal data, or when the personal data is no longer needed, our company irreversibly anonymizes or reliably destroys the information.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your own personal data:
(If you wish to exercise your rights, please refer to “12 Contact Information”.)
- Right to be informed: The data subject has the right to be informed of his/her personal data processing, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Right to give consent: The data subject has the right to give consent to the processing of his/her personal data, other than cases specified in Article 17 of Decree 13/2023/ND-CP.
- Access rights: You have the right to receive information from our company regarding the processing of your own personal data
- Right to withdraw consent:The data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Correction rights: You have the right to ask our company to correct your personal data because it is incomplete or inaccurate
- Erasure rights: You have the right in certain circumstances to ask our company to erase your personal data
- Processing restriction rights: You have the right in certain circumstances to ask our company to stop processing your personal data
- Right to obtain personal data: The data subject has the right to request the Personal Data Controller and the Personal Data Controller-cum-Processor to provide him/her with his/her personal data, unless otherwise provided for by law
- Dissenting rights: You have the right in certain circumstances to ask our company to object to the processing of your personal data and ask our company to show you why it is being processed.
- Right to file complaints, denunciations and lawsuits: The data subject has the right to file complaints, denunciations and lawsuits as prescribed by law.
- The data subject has the right to claim damageas prescribed by law when there are violations against regulations on protection of his/her personal data, unless otherwise agreed by parties or unless otherwise prescribed by law.
- Right to self-protection: The data subject has the right to self-protection according to regulations in the Civil Code, other relevant laws and Decree 13/2023/ND-CP, or request competent agencies and organizations to implement civil right protection methods according to regulations in Article 11 of the Civil Code.
If our company is processing your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent.
And if you are not satisfied with our company’s processing of your personal data or its response to the above exercise, you may at any time file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
9. About Cookies
To learn how to change cookie settings, check the Help or Settings menu in your browser. Also note that some settings may prevent you from accessing certain pages of the website.
Our company may change this notice without notice in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, as required by our company business. However, we will notify you of any material changes through our website, email or other means.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Notice or the processing of your personal data in our company, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the following contact:
Company: AGREX DNP VIET NAM CO.,LTD
Address: 10th Floor, Detech Tower, 8 Ton That Thuyet My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi
Personal Data Protection Management Officer/Responsible: Tsuruta Yasuhisa
Department Signature: Security and Compliance Department